Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Rainy Trip To The Nursery

On Sunday, we went to Ottery to a nursery called 'Hart Nursery'.

We went there to get some herbs. We ended up just buying a tray of different lettuces and a tray of strawberry plants. We also got a punnet of of beautiful, purple pansies.














It took a very long time to get there. We lost our way and could not find the nursery. We spent a good 40 minutes searching for this place!

We decided to go visit some friends of ours who live in Plumstead. We stopped in there to say hello and also just get the little ones (and me!) to the loo. We had some biscuits and got directions to the nursery.

We then drove there and I put Rebekah in the pouch. It was raining the whole time we were there, so most of the time I stood under the cover of the seed and tools shed.














We weren't there very long. My mom also just wanted to see where it was so that she could go there during the week some time.

When we got home I put some pancake batter in the fridge to rest and Nancy and I started our room. We will clean it properly tomorrow, but my dad says we must just make a start on it.

It has been very rainy and dark outside. Sometimes it makes you feel unhappy and dull, so a trip to the nursery, in the rain, is enough to perk one up! The pancakes were a lovely 'cherry on the top' to our exciting day out!


No comments: