Friday, September 4, 2009

House Rules!

Yes, we have special house rules in our home. My mom was looking at the Dugger Family Website one day, and came upon these House Guidelines.

There are times when I really dislike these as I really hate having to apologize when I 'break one of the rules'. My family are much more apologetic than I am. When they have done something that is wrong and has been listed on the house rules, they quickly say: "oh, number 17 says never to raise a voice to yell"......so sorry!

Print these guidelines out and stick them on the restroom door or on the fridge - or both!

They do work. Just make sure you read them every day. My mom read them to us every morning for the first few mornings. Now, we read them on our own!















"Be attentive and look for ways to serve others with sincere motives and no thought of self-gain". (Number 11 of Dugger Family house guidelines)

No comments: