Monday, January 4, 2010

Highlights Of 2009

.....2009, a year of fun, difficulty, excitement, trials, love, challenges, joy and growth. A year I am proud to say we have come through, smiling!

There were many highlights in 2009, some of which I have listed below!

I started my own blog,

















I took part in my first show jumping event,














God blessed us with another little baby girl, Rebekah,















We started a vegetable garden
,

















I got first place in my second show jumping event,

















And second place for my third
,

















We got Cody, our tan-coloured boxer
,














Nancy turned ten,

















We went to watch the 'World Cup Show Jumping',














My dad turned 40,

















My dad made my mom a lovely herb garden in a wooden planter, using only recycled wood and nails,














I got a certificate for 'Most Perseverance' at the local market I sell fudge at
,













Beth got a Guinea Pig
,

















And Rebekah celebrated her first Christmas!

















I hope 2009 was a good year for you! I hope that 2010 is even better!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: