Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Faithful Friends

Friendship is not just about receiving, it is about giving, and encouraging.

Heidi-Mari is one of my very faithful friends. Even though we rarely see each other as we live about an hour apart, when we do see each other, or talk to each other, no matter how short the time is, we always 'pick up where we left off'!

Last night, I received an envelope in the post, containing 18 stamped pieces of cardboard and a letter. Heidi-Mari knows I plan to start doing the Friday Sketchers Challenge, a card making competition, and also knows that I need stamps to put on my cards. I am going to order stamps off the Internet soon, but while I am waiting for my stamps to arrive, she sent me some to get me going!


















Wow! What a lovely surprise! I had no idea she was planning on doing this! It must have taken her a good amount of time, and and she doesn't have a huge amount of free time with 7 siblings! How thoughtful of her! It really made my day!!!

This is truly what friendship is about! Thank you Heidi-Mari! I love you lots!!!

4 comments:

Linnie said...

As Heidi's mother I want to thank you for being her best friend! We love you lots!

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi Kelly-Anne
I'm glad it arrived safely and you enjoy it!
It was a lot of fun to stamp and send it to you.
As my mom said, thanks for being my best friend!
Hope to see you soon.
Lots of love and hugs.

Kelly-Anne said...

Thank you, Aunty Linnie!!

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello Heidi-Mari! I am busy on my first Friday Sketchers Card!! It is sooooo much fun! Thank you again for the stamps, they are wonderful! You are very sweet!

Thank you!!


Love, hugs and kisses,
Kelly-Anne