Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Wonderful Week #2

Hello there! I guess it has been a while since I last posted 'Another Wonderful Week' post? It has been very busy this week, and I am sure you are going to like all the photos!!


















Beth and Gabrielle made paper-dolls.


















Nancy read and read and read and read and read! She couldn't stop telling us about the books she's read!














I found a beautiful gecko and photographed him, though it could have been a her!

















Then Gabrielle decided to read too! Or should I say 'read' at the pictures.


















Nancy
and I took Rebekah for a ride on the wagon.

















Gabrielle and I made Farmhouse Cake.

































Beth jumped on the trampoline.














And jumped some more.


















Gabrielle and Nancy made dog pellets. I will share the recipe sometime soon.














Beth had a goodnight sleep with all her teddies. She does this every night!





























































Beth and Nancy helped me to move Toffee, my Guinea Pig out of Candy Cupcake's cage, because she is about to pop! She should have her baby Guinea Pigs in the next week or so. Today, i felt them kick in her tummy!






























Gabrielle fed Fudge, Beth's Guinea Pig lettuce.


















Then I went to horse riding and rode Flashy Lady.

Looking back over the week, we got a lot achieved. We also had fun!

How was your week! I hope it was good!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: