Sunday, February 28, 2010

Little Things

Have you ever prayed, just asking God to help you find something? Yesterday, I experienced an answer to prayer, right away!

I was looking for my book. I was searching the whole afternoon, and I couldn't find it anywhere! I asked everyone and they could not find it. I was so frustrated that I couldn't find my book, I was halfway through and in the mood for reading. I tried to think when last I had read it, but still I couldn't find it.

Then, late last night, before my quiet reading time, I prayed: "Dear God, please help me to find my book?" Suddenly, something told me to look in my school drawer. My first reaction was: "It wouldn't be in there!" Anyhow I looked, and under my file, there it was! Such a simple little prayer was answered.

I was encouraged to try again.

I couldn't find the pouch for my camera. Rebekah loves to suck it while I take pictures, and I had last left it with her.

That night, while I was in bed, I prayed again: "Please, Lord, help me to find my camera case?"

Would you believe it? My dad found it for me the next morning!

I am now very encouraged to pray and believe that God will answer.

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."


Matthew 21:22

I encourage you to also pray, whenever you need something or cannot find something. The Lord does answer prayers, He proved it to me!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

1 comment:

Kaelah Michelle said...

Hi Kelly
that has happened to me too, I was trying to find my dads wallet I prayed and something told me to look in my dads desk, and it was there!!