Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge

Hello everyone! I have just finished my 4th Friday Sketchers Challenge card! I used the beautiful floral paper that my mom bought me for my 12th birthday.






































I am not sure who I am giving this card to yet, so it will just have to go in 'my collection' drawer for now!

Here are the cards I have done so far: I have really enjoyed each sketch and hope to do many more!

















Baby card

















I made this card for my Mom's birthday!

















I made this card for my friend.

















Not sure about this one yet!

Friday Sketchers is great fun, and I love planning and making the card. Giving it away is just as much fun! The Bible verse is very true: "It is more blessed to give than to receive"
Acts 20:35

Hope you are having a good week so far!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

2 comments:

Heidi-Mari said...

Ha-ha Kelly, we used the same stamp!
The verse is so true. Have a lovely weekend and send my love to every one on your side!
Lots of love

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello Heidi! Isn't it funny that we used the same stamp! I had to laugh! I have found the stamps I like - 'Little Miss Mousy' by 'Prairie Fairy' stamps. It is digital, so I will receive it soon! There is another one, called 'Birthday Milly' by 'Pink Gem Designs. I am still looking, though. I will send you an e-mail soon! I hope you had a great weekend! I REALLY love your card! My mom is maybe going to give me a hand with the new sketch!!!

Miss you!

Love
Kx