Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge

This week, I took part in my first Friday Sketchers Challenge. My friend, Heidi-Mari sent me some stamps (read the full story here).

Here is the layout I had to use:

















And here is the picture of the card I made using this lovely layout:

















I had so much fun making this card! I made it for Heidi-Mari's family because they have just welcomed their eighth baby into the world!

My mom bought me some cute baby paper from the craft shop at the mall, and some cardstock. She also bought me a few accessories!

Hope you are enjoying your week!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

4 comments:

Heidi-Mari said...

Wow Kelly the card is so pretty!!
I'm glad you are taking pare in the Friday Sketchers Challenge.
Have a lovely week.
Lots of love

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello Heidi-Mari! Thank you! Are you also gonna do Friday Sketchers? Thank you again for sending me those stamps! I loved making the card! It was so much fun! Miss you much!

Love
Kelly-Anne

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi Kelly,
Yes I am just taking a bit longer these week!
I have just finished posting my card.
Hop to see you soon.
Lots of love

Kelly-Anne said...

Had a look! Stunning card! You did a super job! Love the stamps you got from Tanja! Have you seen the new sketch? It looks complicated! I am making a card from it for my riding teacher's birthday! I am using the stamp you gave me, the one with the gift! Love you!

Kx