Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge

This is my 3rd Friday Sketchers Challenge card. I really enjoyed making this card, it was defiantly 1 of the best I have made so far!

I made it for a friend.

















I made a flower out of lots of daises, which I punched out of my puncher, then I put them all together with a brad.

I got my mom to write 'FRIENDS' on the little oval. I then put lace over the middle of the card to add some decoration.

















I decided not to cut around the stamp, but to rather cut it into a rectangle. I coloured in the stamp with the watercolour pencils my mom and dad gave me for Christmas 2009 and glittered the ribbons, flowers, shoes and part of the dress.

What fun I had!

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

2 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card my dear!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello Tanja!!! Thank you so much! Friday Sketchers is so much fun!

Kelly