Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wonderful Mothers

Yesterday, I was feeling sick. I had been feeling a little sick the day before, but nothing major. Yesterday morning, I got up and went to my parents room. I told them I was feeling very sick. My mom said that I must stay in bed the whole day.

This was a huge sacrifice for my mom, as she was feeling very ill herself.

I climbed into bed and took over the duty of looking after Rebekah.













Me in bed, reading with little Rebekah. I know I am not supposed to read when I am sick but there was nothing else to do! I was reading 'The story of Elsa' by Joy adamson.

I must say, little Rebekah was so good! She slept about 90 percent of the day - the other 10 percent she used for feeding and staying awake!

Mom looked after the house and after me even though she was arguably worse than me!

Mothers are amazing - they sacrifice so much for us!

"I would just like to thank you Mom, for looking after me even though you felt sick"!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Did she like the story?

Kelly-Anne Gray said...

I do not know! I did not even tell her about it! Very nice book to read if you are looking for a good book to read!