Thursday, September 1, 2011

SSC #1 - Winners and Favourites!



Hello everyone! Time to announce the winner of last month’s Sensational Sewing Challenge, ‘It’s a Girl Thing – Bags’!

I would first like to say a big thank you to Heidi-Mari, Nancy, Sarah and Gabi for participating in my first challenge! Since I am just getting started with my challenge, I thought that I would only choose a winner. Once more people know about my challenge and start entering, I will choose the top three!

....But, now onto the winner of my first challenge which was chosen randomly. I wrote each of your names on a separate piece of paper, and then Gabrielle, age four, randomly selected one by putting her hand into my new drawstring bag (below) and drew out....


Gabi made this very creative bag out of the thigh of an old pair of jeans!


Here is your winner’s button:


Just right click on the image and ‘save as’. Use it as a picture on your blog’s sidebar. Remember to link back to my blog so others can join in!

I thought I would also show you another one of my bags which I made last month...


The pink crushed velour ‘Pouch Style Drawstring Bag’!


My mom bought me some gorgeous ribbon roses to put on my bag as finishing touches! You can find the instructions here.

This month’s challenge theme is – Accessories!!! You can enter here!

Thank you again to everyone who entered – I really loved looking at all your gorgeous bags!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: