Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great Quotes

Here are a few great quotes that have true meaning. Enjoy!

"It is wonderful what God can do with a broken heart, if
he gets all
the pieces." - Samual Chadwick

"Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's
strength--
carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow
ahead of
time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it
empties
today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom

"Difficulty is the first stage of a
miracle.

However, for a great miracle the
condition is not difficulty, but
impossibility." - Angus Buchan - Faith Like Potatoes

"Saying there are too many children in the world, is like saying there are too many flowers in the world!" - Mother Teresa

Aren't they lovely?

1 comment:

Alicia Ruth said...

Hallo there Beautiful young lady of God! You made my heart sing with Joy and praise when I saw your example on the net. Wow! I want to encourage you with 1Ti 4:12 Let no one despise your youth, but be an example of the believers, in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Be strong and very courageous!
I am also the oldest of 4 sisters and I am now studying theology at Timothy Ministry Team in South Africa Wellington.I am finishing next year and then Who knows where God will lead me! Its all so very exciting. Bless you for being such an example!
Alicia Ruth