Monday, May 4, 2009

Celebrating Every Day!















Today we had a picnic in our garden.
We decided that we could have a picnic in our backyard, we did not have to go out somewhere where we had to pay to get in.

We had a lovely time, just me and my sisters.

Gabrielle was so excited and could hardly wait to go and picnic outside.

I was reminded while I was sitting there, how precious life is.

Was I living each day as if it was my last?
Was I playing games with my sisters and doing things with them?

I usually don't go outside and sit with them while they eat their lunch, I usually read my HQ (horse) magazine over a cup of tea and a sandwich.

I found, while sitting there, that it is a lot more pleasant sitting with my sisters, than being inside by myself.













My sisters and I had a lovely time enjoying each others company.

Later on , once we had finished eating, we played cricket together.

I never knew how much fun we could have playing with the little ones!

What's more, the little ones felt important to be playing a game with their big sisters!

By just taking time to sit in the shade, on the grass and talking with my sisters, we had the lovliest lunch time ever!

I encourage you to do the same.

At first I did not think it would be fun. I was just going to pack them off with their lunch and enjoy the peace and quiet on my own!

There will be plenty of time to sit inside in winter, so we must treasure these bright and sunny days.
Also, I only have a few years of being a little girl left. Never again could I do the things I do now.

We don't have to pack huge, fancy lunches, we can take those peanut butter sandwiches and make a feast out of them!

We must celebrate every day!
We have to treasure each day and live it as if it was our last.

Enjoy today, cherish your siblings, have fun!

Live every moment as if it was your last!

No comments: