Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time For Tots - Activity #1















This week Gabrielle and Rebekah played with gloop! It is made with maizena (cornflour) and water. It is one of the few substances known to man that is neither a liquid nor a solid...imagine that??? Never mind the little ones being amazed at this! I was playing with the gloop, too! I had to keep on reminding myself that really this activity was for the LITTLE ONES, not for ME!!
I added some green food colouring just to give some colour to the gloop.
















Feels a little bit funny...


















...Try make handprints...what do they notice??



















Can they make a ball???



















“Look at my hands!”  Rebekah (20 months)















“And Mine!” Gabrielle (Age 3.10months)
Have fun playing with gloop!
‘To The Tots’
Kelly-Anne

No comments: