Friday, November 13, 2009

Auto B Good

A few weeks ago, my granny and grandpa gave us 4 DVDs. These are christian DVDs with a lesson in each episode.

The name of these DVDs is Auto B Good and is a 'Focus On The Family' series.

This is the synopsis at the back of the DVD:

"Welcome to the city of Auto, where cars and trucks come to life through captivating, Emmy winning animation. Join Johnny, Izzi, EJ, Cali, and friends in these brand-new adventures, as they drive on the road of fun, excitment and wonder. Along the way, everyone will learn valuable lessons that will last a lifetime"!

All my sisters adore these! I have to admit that I LOVE them too! Even though they are for smaller children, you will always find me watching too!

There are very cute stories and each episode has a song at the end which we love to sing along to! There is also an opening song which we know off by heart..."here comes sports car Johnny....Cali the ballet queen"......!!!

When my mom says that we can watch a movie, we all shout "Auto B Good!"

Not only are these DVDs cute and entertaining, they have such a good story, for example, there is an episode called Cheaters U-Turn. It is all about how other cars cheat during a race, and at the end they have a change of heart. Another is about friendship and another on why it is so important to be enthusiastic.

If you are looking for some cute, christian movies, my suggestion would be: "get Auto B Good!''

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly-Anne ... remember to send me the names of the DVD's that you already have.
Love you.
Granny
xxx

Kelly-Anne said...

Thanks Granny! Here are the names: Playit Fair, Out of the Wilderness, Shifting to the High Gear, Taking the High Road - Turbo. Love you loads!

Kelly-Anne

Unknown said...

I told Aunt Milly about these DVD's because she wants to buy her little grandson something for Christmas about Jesus. He doesn't know about Jesus. She is going to take a look at CUM Books. How blessed you girls are that your mommy and daddy know Jesus and are bringing you girls up in the ways of God. "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord". Love you lots. Granny xxx