Sunday, June 27, 2010

At CCFM Radio Station

Last week Wednesday, Nancy and I went with my dad to CCFM radio station.  He and his business partner, Uncle Dave, were to be interviewed by Lynn Baker for Micro-University.  Nancy and I had never been to a radio station before.

We were very excited to see how it all worked, and to meet the presenter that we know so well on the radio!!

Here are the photographs of our time at CCFM radio station!!!





















Nancy and I in the studio.  I had the headphones on so I could hear the interview very well!!  Nancy and I took turns!


























My dad talking!


























Nancy


We then went to Wayne Turner's studio so that he could record my dad and Uncle Dave talking about educational issues and then put it on the radio the next day.


























Uncle Dave






Wayne Turner

We enjoyed ourselves very much and we got to learn how the radio station is run!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far - we are busy cleaning and packing which I cannot say is much fun....but tonight we are going to a wonderful family for dinner which  we are really looking forward to!!

Blessings to all,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: