Sunday, May 26, 2013

52 Crafts in 52 Weeks – Week Eighteen


 
 
One of my favourite crafty magazines, Crafts Beautiful Magazine (UK), was my source of inspiration for last week’s craft day.  I decided to sew the button heart featured in the January 2013 edition.  A few years ago, though, I didn’t feel the need to learn how to sew.  I am so glad I had a turn-around, because these little hearts were so much fun to make and sew!


If you would like to make one of these adorable hearts (which look so sweet hung on a chair or bedpost or even on the wall), visit Crafts Beautiful website here.  You will need to order a back issue before making it.  If you are a craft lover, I would definitely recommend buying it every month.  Each magazine comes with a free gift as well as loads of projects (stitch craft, baking, paper craft and more) to try.

As you can see, I am almost caught up after a few crazy weeks.  I am finding new inspiration every day and looking forward to more craft projects in this lovely challenge!

Crafty greetings!
Kelly-Anne

4 comments:

Ginger Girl said...

The heart is so cute!
I love the buttons on it.
Hair Stylist:)

Amber said...

Ah, what a sweet and beautiful heart! And I love the fabric you used! I will for sure have to look into that magazine!

And thank you for your comment, it was very much a blessing to me! :)

Kelly-Anne said...

Thank you Hair Stylist:) Blessings! Kelly
x

Kelly-Anne said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Amber:-) I so enjoy reading your blog - it is always very inspiring! Blessings, Kelly xx