Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Winner of Sensational Sewing Challenge is...


I am proud to announce the winner of Sensational Sewing Challenge – Christmas! The Christmas themed challenge was run from the 1st of December till the 31st of January.  Unfortunately, I only received two entries, one being from my best friend, Heidi, and the other from my dear sister, Beth.

The wonderful winner, chosen randomly by my mom is.......



I will post your prize to you as soon as possible, my friend! For now, you can grab your winner’s button below and proudly display it on your blog sidebar with a link back to this post!


I would also like to welcome my new followers – thank you so much for joining Beautiful Girlhood!  I hope and pray you will feel blessed and inspired each time you visit this blog!

Don’t forget to enter my {HeART} Giveaway, open till February 7th!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: