Monday, February 6, 2012

Playing Tag

Hello friends! I hope you are well and enjoyed the weekend? I was tagged by the lovely Tane, from Fifth out of Ten and by my sweet friend, Heidi-Mari, from Heidi’s Crafts.

The Guidelines are as follows...
01 Post these guidelines.
02 Write eleven things about yourself.
03 Answer the questions the blogger you were tagged by, set for you.
04 Create eleven new questions for the bloggers you tagged, to answer.
05 Go to their blogs and let them know you have tagged them.

Eleven things about me…

1. I love the sport cricket – I follow it all the time!


2. I have flown in an aeroplane to Durban and back when I was ten.

3. I have only recently learnt how to sew, and now host a monthly sewing challenge!

4. Kelly G. Creations is my little business. I make cards, bookmarks and lots of other paper products.


5. I love wearing dresses, earrings and girly shoes! Believe it or not, I used to be more of a tomboy than a girly girl!

6. I want to tour Europe when I am older.

7. I love writing and I dream of writing a book that will be published!

8. My worst household chore is folding laundry!

9. Photography is by far one of the best things in my life:)


10. I adore making meals for my family, so I am called ‘chef’ by my younger sisters (even when I make a flop - thanks girls)!

11. I am praying for a puppy of my very own...



Now for Tane’s questions to me...

Question1. What is your favourite animal? Answer: I am not a mad animal lover, but Zak, our dog who died last week really found a special place in my heart. I would love another dog to ease the pain of losing him:)

 
Question 2. Which board-game can you play on and on and never get bored? Answer: I really dislike board games, so I can’t answer that question!
Question 3. What is your favourite country? Answer: I have only ever visited places in South Africa, but I would love to go to France one day!

Question 4. Bath or shower? Answer: I love a long, hot shower instead of a bath…

Question 5. A hike or a walk on the beach? Answer: I love the outdoors – mountains, rivers and fynbos are more my thing, so I would definitely choose a hike!

Question 6. Lily or Rose? Answer: Roses are the most beautiful flowers in the world:)

Question 7. Blue or pink? Answer: Don’t all girls love pink?!

Question 8. Are you tall or short? (or average?) Answer: Average:(

Question 9. If you were a fairy, would your wings be pointed or round? Answer: Pointed.

Question 10. Sneakers or high heels? Answer: I love heels but my parents would rather have me wait till I am fully grown before wearing them. I don’t really like sneakers, so I guess barefeet will have to do for now!

Question 11. Which do you prefer, salmon or tuna? Answer: Neither, (I hate seafood!) but I would rather have tuna than salmon!

*****

Heidi-Mari’s questions to me...

Question 1. What colour is your hair? Answer: Blonde with streaks of brown.

Question 2. What do you want to do when you grow up? Answer: A professional photographer, but I would also like to be a world renowned chef:D

 
Question 3. What is your favorite subject in school? Answer: English!

Question 4. What do you prefer to wear, dresses or pants? Answer: I love wearing dresses but I also like jeans.

Question 5. How do you like to wear your hair? Ponytail, bun or lose? Answer: Loose, but my hair tends to go frizzy, so then I wear it in a bun.
Question 6. How are you planning to improve your relationship with God this year? Answer: By praying, seeking His face and memorizing scripture.

Question 7. If money was no concern, where would you like to go or what would you like to do? Answer: Go to Europe! I would also love to send every orphan in the world a gift and find them all a loving home!

Question 8. What are your top 3 favorite books? Answer: Emma by Jane Austen, Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder and the Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis

Question 9. Do you like working in the kitchen? Answer: Oh yes! I prefer cooking to baking and I love to decorate and photograph all my food!

Question 10. What do you like to do as a hobby? Answer: Paper craft. I also love writing and photography (and blogging!).

Question 11. What movie can you watch over and over and never get bored? Answer: Ice Age 3 and all of the Narnia films


My questions to the five people I have decided to tag...

Sweet or savoury?
Are you a girly girl or tomboy?
Your favourite music artist?
If you could be anyone or anything, who or what would you be?
Name one destination you would like to visit (anywhere in the world...)
Your favourite Biblical character besides Jesus Christ?
Author or artist? Which would you rather be?
Your favourite sport...?
Name three different languages you would like to speak.
Polka dots or stripes?
Your favourite character in the Narnia books and movies?

I would like to tag the following bloggers:


Jessica from Whose I Am
Sarah from Easy Make and Do
Sarah B. from The Home Front

Have a wonderful week!
Kelly-Anne

1 comment:

Tane Hannah said...

great answers, and great questions! Tagging is fun, lol! SO sorry about your doggy Zak, I'm sure you all miss him so much. Thank you for calling me 'lovely', I was so happy when I read that! :)
~Tane♥