Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Winner of Sensational Sewing Challenge #2!!!


Hi everyone! Sorry for the long delay in posting the winner of Sensational Sewing Challenge #2 – ‘Accessories’. The weekend was very busy and I spent the day in bed yesterday with a stomach bug, so that meant no sewing :-(

Onto the winner – I loved seeing all the pretty entries this month! A big thank you to Beth, Nancy and Heidi-Mari for joining in my monthly sewing challenge!

The winner was randomly selected by Beth – I told her to choose a number (there were three entries) and she chose...............


NUMBER TWO which is Heidi-Mari!


Well done, Heidi!  I love your beautiful crown, it’s fit for a princess!  Please grab your winner’s blinkie below and display it proudly on your blog’s sidebar!


I hope you are all enjoying your holiday so far!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

1 comment:

Heidi-Mari said...

WOW I won! What a surprise....
Thank you so much Kelly, I’m honored!
I will display it on my sidebar.

I really like the new challenge theme and I love the Rag-doll you made Rebekah, looks like she really likes it! Well done!

Lots of love and can’t wait to see you again!
Heidi-Mari