Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Daddy!

Happy birthday to the best dad in the world – my daddy!  Yesterday my dad turned 42 and his six daughters and wife celebrated by taking him out for pizza after work!  All morning we cleaned the house and got ready to go out. The little ones and I also baked him a chocolate cake to have when we got home.  We met him in town and after some shopping we headed to Cafe Marios at the Waterfront where we gave him his birthday presents!

















Nancy made him a little cushion out of felt which says ‘no. 1 Dad’...so sweet!   
Rebekah loved her pizza...

           

So did Gabrielle...


Dad with three of his six daughters

We got home in time to have a small slice of cake for pudding. This is when I gave him my gift - a photo of all us girls which I framed for him. He can now display it on his desk in class (he is a school teacher at Knysna High School)!



Happy birthday Daddy from all of your loving daughters – Kelly-Anne, Nancy, Beth, Gabrielle, Rebekah and Sofia!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hallo Kelly,

Such beautiful photies of your dear family. Loving Jesus is the Best!!!!!

Lots and lots of love from Aunty Pam in Plett