Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Please Welcome...

Hello everyone!  I know you have been anticipating the pictures of our new, sweet baby the whole day, so please welcome...

















...My fifth little sister...


Sofia Cherish!  She was born early this morning and weighed 3.3kg!  My dear mother is doing very well and loves her newest blessing from Jesus very much!


Sofia is already responding to my mother’s voice and I know that she is such a wonderful blessing from the Lord.  This evening, Nancy, Rebekah and I went with my dad to visit Sofia and my mom in hospital. Tomorrow Beth and Gabrielle will have a turn to visit her too.  I am still quite amazed that we have a sixth little girl in our home and you can be sure I will be sharing more photographs soon.  These photos were taken in the hospital at night, but as soon as we get little Sofia home, I will do a proper photo shoot of her!
Thank you to all my blog readers and friends for your prayers and thoughts...we certainly feel God’s hand resting upon our family.  

Have a wonderful evening further!
Kelly-Anne

12 comments:

Rebecca-Joy said...

How precious!
That's wonderful news! i know you all must be really excited. Our family just welcomed the sixth girl into the family as well!!!
God bless you all!
Take lots of time to hold that new bundle of joy!

se7en said...

Oh Congratulations to all of you!!! What a sweet wonderful blessing to your family!!! Welcome to the world little one and lots of little hugs and kisses from all your friends back in Fish Hoek... What a happy day!!!

Oronrá said...

Congratulations to all of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww! She's so sweet! I love that name by the way!
(I can't belive it's ANOTHER girl! =D )
Hugs
Sarah

Sam (Kom) said...

Congratulations!!!!!

She is so so cute and I love the photo of Rebekah holding her.

Send all my love to your Mum and wishing her all the best.

Wow I was just going to leave a comment on how lovely your Mum was looking in the previous post and got a lovely surprise to see photos of little Sofia.

All my love to your family and enjoy having a newborn in the house again - it is so precious.

Love
Sam
x

Sarah Beckett said...

Your baby sister is truely the most wonderful and beautiful gift from Jesus!
Congratulations from one of your avid readers :)

Sarah Violet said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet!!
Praise the LORD that she and your mom are doing well!
Cannot wait to see more pictures!

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi my friend
Congratulations on your sweet little sister again!! I’m so glad you could stay with us this week, it was LOTS of fun and I was SO happy I got to hold little Sofia! She is SO tiny.
Lots of love
Heidi

Kimmie said...

congratulations on your wee sisters arrival. She is beautiful. God continue to bless your family.

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 6 adopted

Unknown said...

she is beautiful! what a sweetie xx

Melissa said...

Congrats! She's beautiful <3
I'm so happy for your family!!!

Kelly-Anne said...

Dear sweet blog readers, thank you so very much for taking the time to leave such lovely comments and best wishes on little Sofia's birth! We appreciate it so much! Lots of love, Kelly-Anne