Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Wonderful Week - 28


Hello everyone! When last do you think I did an ‘Another Wonderful Week’ post? I don’t think I want to know, but the truth is simply: too long. So I have decided to give it a go again - I really have been having wonderful weeks and learning lots each day!
Since I only decided to do this post halfway through the week, I have a shortage of photographs, but next time, I can assure you, there will be many more!

But now for our week in pictures!


I started off the week by trying out a new roll recipe.  I just popped the ingredients in the breadmaker to make the dough, then rolled it into long sausages and plaited them.  I also brushed a little egg yolk to give them a golden colour popped a sprig or two of rosemary on the rolls for extra special flavour.  Just for a bit extra I sprinkled on some Maldon salt!  They were delicious with a bowl of hot homemade tomato soup! 




Nancy has a knack for inventing the most amazing games for the little ones and Beth...yes, as you can see, is a sailor, and not just an ordinary sailor, but Captain Hornblower to be precise!  Nancy, my dad and I just love the ‘Hornblower’ TV series based on the books by C.S. Forester!


She looks quite smart don’t you think?!



 
I also made another batch of tomato chilli jam which was a perfect sauce for pizza! I will share the recipe soon!



Nancy did a craft with Madam Rebekah, which of course, she loved!



Wordless Wednesday...isn’t Zack, Beth’s new puppy too adorable?



Rebekah and I did ‘Time for Tots’...


...She T.O.T.A.L.L.Y. loved it!!


That was great fun – Rebekah age 2.


Beautiful Sunset

This week ahead I am going to be rather busy with all sorts of things, so I am going to take five or six days off from blogging, but don’t worry I will be back as soon as I can! Hope your week was just as wonderful as mine!

Many blessings for the week ahead!
Kelly-Anne

No comments: