Friday, June 17, 2011

My Second Versatile Blogger and Fourth Blog Award!


Hello everyone. I hope you are well?  Sarah, from Easy Make and Do, awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. This is the second time that I have been given this award.  Thank you so much Sarah!



This award requires me to list seven things about myself.  Here are seven of some of my favourite things!

My favourite animal is a horse
My favourite colour is pink
My favourite subject is English
My favourite food is pizza!
My favourite movie is Dreamer!
My favourite music group is Casting Crowns
And my favourite book is ‘Little Women’ by Louisa May Alcott.

I must now pass this award on to other blogs.  I would like to give the award to the following two bloggers:

Danika from Crafts by Danika
My sister Nancy from Homemaker in Training

If the above blog owners accept, then they must please follow the three steps as I have done.

Have a lovely day!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: