Thursday, January 2, 2014

Twenty Thirteen's Top Picks


Yesterday I shared a few of the highs and lows we experienced in 2013, but today I would like to list a few of my top picks from the year – my top projects, cards, photographs, etc.


Top Three Stitchcraft Projects from 2013:

 Rosy the Reindeer...

Patchwork Handbags...


Sugar the Rabbit...



Top Three People Photographs:
   
 Gabrielle on her 6th birthday


Sofia getting ready to take a dip...


Rebekah in March...

Top Three Animal Photographs from 2013:


Snow White...

The Knightly Family...


Sarafina...

Top Three Cards of 2013:

Wedding card...

 Baby card...

Nancy’s birthday card...


And a favourite...



 Rebekah with a handful of organic home-grown strawberries!

Hope 2013 was a blessed year for you and your family!

Love,
Kelly-Anne

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw I love all of these beautiful pictures. Such a lovely reminder of 2013. ♥ Grace xxx ♥ :)

Kelly-Anne said...

Xxxx

Tane Hannah said...

Oh, I love the knightly family of guinea pigs! :) And I love the reindeer. Wonderful post, Kelly! My favorite photo is the picture of Rebekah.
Tane ♥

Kelly-Anne said...

Thank you for popping by, Tane dear! Lots of love, Kelly-Anne