Tuesday, February 5, 2013

52 Crafts in 52 Weeks – Week Five

Sorry for posting this a day late - yesterday was very, very busy and I didn't get to finish writing!!

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend with your family and friends!  Today is Monday and time for another 2013 craft project to be featured! 
This week the four older girls in our family (Mom, Nancy, Beth and I) had a craft evening on our own.  My dad had to stay at work for a late meeting and the little ones went to bed early so we had peace and quiet (lol!) for our lovely crafting session...

 
 
We tried our hand at making clothes-peg magnets.  The instructions for this craft can be found at Ideas Magazine’s website HERE. 

Covering the clothes-pegs with paper or pictures is very easy – you really are just doing a mini decoupage project!

We have decided we will make a whole lot of clothes-peg magnets and then package a few coordinating ones to give as gifts to special ladies...  Not only are the magnets practical for displaying artwork on your fridge or to hold a note with a telephone number, recipe to try, etc, but they also look so beautiful and add a unique and lovely touch to your kitchen...

Lots of crafty love,
Kelly

Follow Me on Pinterest

P.S.  I had a very busy week last week and I was out almost every day, so I didn’t have sufficient time to put together the fabric covered journal and diary tutorial, but I will set aside a few hours in the days ahead to finish it before the day comes for sharing the next craft...

And before I go, here is my verse for last week...

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

Psalm 139:14

And my verse for this week is...

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

Psalm 37:4

No comments: