Tuesday, February 26, 2013

52 Crafts in 52 Weeks – Week Eight



 Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!

I’m sorry I’m not posting more regularly...currently our weeks are so jam packed with school, craft projects, activities, etc that I rarely get a chance to stop in and say hello to all my lovely readers...:)

This week we tried another wonderful project from Sarah Moore’s fabulous book ‘Homemade Gifts Vintage Style’.  (You can purchase the book here).  We tried our hand at making her fabric corsages which I must say turned out beautifully...  What do you think?


This project is a lovely way to use up any scrap material you have lying around from various stitch craft projects you’ve done.  Old buttons and crocheted doilies can also be used and the best part about this project is that it is very personal – each corsage is unique and beautiful.


They would make sweet gifts for crafty friends as they don’t have to just be worn as a brooch, but also as embellishments for shoes or for handbags and cushions...do what you like with them, they will always look stunning!


Tonight Mom, Nancy and I are tackling a knitting project...I can’t wait to share more about it next week:)

What have you been up to this month?

Till then,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: