Saturday, January 22, 2011

My 14th Birthday

On the 3rd of January, I celebrated my 14th birthday! Last year on my 13th birthday, my mom, two sisters (Nancy and Beth) and my granny, aunty, my best friend and her mother joined us for high tea at the Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town. You can read more about our special afternoon here.


This year was something a little more low key since we have just moved.
Last week, Wednesday, my mom took my friend, Abigail and I to the scrapbooking shop in Jeffery’s Bay. Wow! I have never seen such a big scrapbooking shop! I was able to get some new inks, cutting blades and little bits for my card making stash!















The next day there was a parcel waiting for me in the post from my dear friend in Cape Town, Heidi-Mari. I entered her blog anniversary challenge and won a stunning prize! She sent me a beautiful card as well!



















I have lots of card making\scrapbooking goodies to carry on with now!

I hope you had a lovely week!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: