Wednesday, June 19, 2013

52 Crafts in 52 Weeks – Week Twenty One


Today is Tuesday - the day to post the craft made last week and also the day to create a new project.  Unfortunately, as you all probably realise, I am a bit behind. I still haven’t been able to ‘catch up’ in full on all the crafts that have been due for far too long!  But today I feel like staying crafty the whole day – Mom and I took a short trip to town this morning to gather a few goodies and once I have completed this post, I will spend an hour or so in my room, making pretty gifts for dear people...  I just might keep a few lovely things for myself, though:-)

Do you remember craft nineteen?  The pretty decorated birdcage I made would be such a lovely feature in any room – I just love the butterflies and flowers cut from old book pages.  I decided to buy a fancy jar last time we were in town and decorate it in a similar way...


...I plan to store my buttons or ribbons in it as it adds such a beautiful and delicate touch to my work table...

I think I might decorate a few more jars and place something special inside them to give as gifts.

This project was made from the design featured in the February 2012 edition of Crafts BeautifulMagazine.

Twenty one crafts down, thirty one still to go:-)

Crafty love,
Kelly-Anne

No comments: