Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pretty Purples Card with Tags

 
 
I had a delightful time putting together  this ‘pretty purples’ card for a lovely friend of ours who had a birthday last week

It really has been months since I last posted a card, although I have been making the odd one here and there.  The problem I have is just this...so many things I want/have to do, so little time to do them...I think I just have way too many hobbies!!


Here is the layout I used for my card – I designed the sketch myself on PowerPoint.

 
I had some simple but gorgeous purple paper left over from a card I made Rebekah for her birthday...I thought would work nicely for my design.


I added three tags to my card as well as plenty of ribbon.

I used four large pearls in each corner of the card and four tiny ones for around the stamped image.

The image I used is from Whiff of Joy – isn’t it too adorable?  I used brown distress ink to add some contrast to all the purple.


Finally I added a big white flower to the tags.

I would like to take part in the following challenges with my creation:

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - All things Girlie

I hope you like my card – I shall to back soon with another one!

Kelly-Anne

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, love the image...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Our Family said...

I love the color purple, so I really love this card!

Sapphire

P.S. When you make a card like that how long does it take you to do?

Kelly-Anne said...

~ Sapphire

So glad you like my card:)

It used to take me aaaaaages to make cards. Now I can finish one in about two hours!

Hope you are well,
Kelly-Anne

~ Wendi

Thank you so much Wendi!

Love
Kelly