Sunday, February 14, 2016

Wishing...

Picture taken on our little road trip, October 2015, when Mom had just found out she was expecting another precious little one...exciting times lie ahead with our baby brother due in April this year...

...My dearest mother a wonderfully happy and blessed birthday!  

~
Dear Mom...oh, how I love and admire you!  I am so grateful for your beautiful example of Godly womanhood, motherhood, and for your constant guidance, love and support in my life...
Thank you for inspiring me to use my God~given gifts to glorify Him, and for encouraging me to walk the path the Lord has seen fit to give me...
May the Lord bless you abundantly in this next year of your life and may you continue to grow you in grace and wisdom...you are special to many, including me, and I do pray this day - your birthday - will be rich in in joy and love!

~ Your loving daughter...Kelly-Anne

...Her children arise up, and call her blessed..."

~ Proverbs 31:28