Friday, December 30, 2011

Photographs from the Last Few Weeks

December is such a busy time of year for us!  Here are a few photographs of the last few outings we have done and I hope to back and blogging regularly soon!!

















We celebrated Christmas as a family and the little ones were delighted with their gifts...so were Nancy and I!  Read more on Nancy’s blog here. 

















This is my Christmas present from my mom and dad which I just adore! A beautiful sewing kit in beautiful boxes which I’ve already started using!

We went to visit friends of ours who were on holiday from Cape Town the other day and spent the whole time in the swimming pool! We had a lovely afternoon and were so sad when the day ended!

Mommy and her adorable baby enjoying some sunshine.
















Sweet Gabrielle in her tube.

















 I took Rebekah for a swim in the ‘deep water’ and she loved it!

Rebekah and Gabrielle sharing a moment together.
Beth...relaxing! 


Nancy’s blue eyes...aren’t they beautiful?

On one particular morning this week we headed down to Myoli Beach in Sedgefield to go for a swim.  When we arrived it started pouring with rain, so Dad asked God to let it clear so we could play at the beach, and guess what?  It did!  Nancy and I were able to have a fantastic time in the waves!  Dad took all these stunning photographs...I think he did a pretty good job!

Gabrielle at Myoli Beach

















Little miss Rebekah


My dad took this photograph of me ducking under the waves at Myoli Beach...isn’t it interesting?















I love this one of Gabrielle lying on the beach. Look at her reflection in the sand...beautiful!


Beth going boogie boarding!

A sunflower plant came up in our garden a few months ago, and now we are enjoying yellow sunflowers which never seem to stop blooming!

P.S. Sensational Sewing Challenge is open for another month (till end of January 2012) so please enter all your Christmas makes HERE. Remember, I’m offering a PRIZE, so don’t miss it!!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures!

I've made my blog private again, so if you want to keep following it, please email me at jessica.horsecrazy@gmail.com so I can send you an invitation.