Friday, December 31, 2010

A Friendship Card










   

Hello everyone, sorry I have been so quite!  We had a small scare with our computer.  Fortunately friend's of ours managed to fix it (we thought it had crashed)!

 I want to show you a card I made for a friend of mine:






















I stuck a few pink seed beads on the flowers of the patterned paper.  I think it adds a nice 'touch' to the card.

I just LOVE these flowers!  I use them on most of my cards!




























I used the Whiff Of Joy stamp called 'Willow With Chocolate Heart'.



















The pink corner finishes off the card very nicely!
















I also entered the following challenges:

Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes

I hope you all had a good Christmas!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

2 comments:

Sarah Violet said...

Kelly-Anne:
I think your card is very pretty!
I also love you blog bakground!
In Christ;
Margaret Wilson

Rebecca-Joy said...

What a lovely card!
It's so pretty, and dainty looking!