Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Little Guinea Pig Babies!

We have more Guinea Pig babies!

Cocoa, Beth's guinea pig, gave birth to them some time yesterday!  There are two babies, and the one looks exactly like Cocoa!

I was cleaning the cages yesterday and as I lifted off the box of their home, I saw two, PLUS two more guinea pigs there!

We were really excited!

Our other female, who had the last litter, should have her babies very soon!  Her last litter we sold to the pet shop.

Cocoa's babies are really cute!  Here are their photos.



















Here is the baby that looks exactly  like it's mother!






















Here is the other one, suckling!

I will post more photos of them soon!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Blessings,
Kelly-Anne

1 comment:

Heidi-Mari said...

Congratulations Kelly and the rest of the family!!
I hope you enjoy theme!
They are so cute.

See you to night!

Lots of Love
Heidi